Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Some days, I feel so forgotten


"I find shelter in this way 
Under cover, hide away 
Can you hear when I say 
I have never felt this way

Maybe I had said something that was wrong 
Can I make it better with the lights turned on 
Maybe I had said something that was wrong 
Can I make it better with the lights turned on

Can I be, was I there 
It felt so crystal in the air 
I still want to drown whenever you leave 
Please teach me gently how to breathe

And I'll cross oceans like never before
So you can feel the way I feel it too 
And I'll send images back at you 
So you can see the way I feel it too"

Shelter - Birdy



















das Leben macht mich zu müde um euch irgendwas anderes zu erzählen, deshalb dachte ich anstatt euch nichts zu geben. Bekommt ihr ein paar meiner Tumblrfavouriten, mehr gibt's hier:
http://toyoungtobesick.tumblr.com/




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen